Thursday 9 May 2013

Who wears the pants

Why ah?
Sometimes I don't know what exactly I'm unhappy about.
I guess it's just the general loss of freedom?

I always thought that after 21, you're an adult now, that you get to make decisions in life that really matter to you, and it becomes that you decide and tell others, reassure them, convince them of your choice, instead of asking for 'permission' all the time...



It just feels so...sad.
I guess some things never change how old you are.

As bad as this sounds, I'm just grateful I never personally have to find myself in that situation.
------------------------------------
I miss your face, your voice, your smell...



But sometimes it feels so distant to me, so distant from me...

Is this normal?
If not, then what is? and how can things become normal again?

No comments: