Wednesday 10 October 2012

leaving and coming back.

Didn't realise how preoccupied/self-inflicted-busy i've been-

caught up in the preparation of work trips, religiously studying and planning which hotels to stay in, which areas are best to explore and photograph, what must-do things to map out and achieve when i reach there, creating google maps to measure the distances and best ways of getting between places-

I guess I'm a control freak sometimes like that- i just like to plan and be fully prepared for everything first before actually going there/being in the midst of things.




I love the idea of travelling, of being adrift, of photographing the foreign, of being cast away from my own land.

But what i love even more now,

Is knowing that I know someone waiting to embrace me, to breathe me, to love me and to catch up on lost time with once i get back

If you know what i mean. ;)

No comments: