Friday 15 April 2011

friday felt like tuesday today.



i know i'm strange that way.
--------------------------------------------
Ji-hyun: Tell me the truth. Is there anyone who genuinely loves me?
Scheduler: How am I supposed to know?? That’s not my purview. Human beings’ hearts change…that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding。
--------------------------------------------
my biggest failure in life (in my humble opinion),
(aside from not having a knack for scoring at examinations nor an avid interest to be a conscientious student) is my inability to will my heart (to feel) the way that's good/better for me.
--------------------------------------------
最动听的不是
‘你好美丽’

最感人的不是
‘我很爱你’

不是海誓山盟甜言蜜语

是,即使种种难题
即使你不(再)美丽,


虽然(有这些些,)我(还是)愿意。

No comments: